The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barry

In Sydney Australia

Right now we are in Sydney with my son from the UK. Still shooting plenty of drone images, but being away they are not so easy to post.

Here is an iPhone pano from a place many of you have seen before, The Blue Mountains at dawn, but that darn phone does a pretty good job

DBF56211-1316-4CBA-A3AF-161112D8EDF7.jpeg

Bondi Beach

My son and his wife walked 6k from Bondi Beach along a cliff path to Coogee. A terrific set of views, but talk about mad dogs and Englishmen. It’s a good job they are both fit, because they set out at the hottest time of th day, bang in the middle of an Aussie summer. Not a cloud in sight and at least 30C.

We took the easy route, I drove in an air conditioned car 😀

00F25FB2-101B-44F4-9E13-1BA57005510C.jpeg

Great looking wide angle lens angle of view.  The buildings on the far right.... are vertical. 

Sometimes on far right and left image edges verticals get warped or slanted due to wide angle lens barrel distortion.

We used a cell phone wide angle lens to take the Cancun beach image.  Had to use Photoshop to level the water line and correct the far left and right buildings.

See more click: http://360texas.com 

Bondi Beach

Its the English men who're  mad not the dogs who take their dogs out in the hottest heat, no wonder the dogs are mad.. never do that to mine. Its here too in the hottest weather... I cringe:angry: