The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barry

YouTube

When I first was introduced to YouTube I created a few channels, but now I realise that wasn't such a good idea and I would rather stay with just one. So, I have spent the past few days amalgamating my channels together.  It means that some videos, demos, tutorials and slide shows may be new to you. The address for my current YouTube Channel and the one I will use into the future is

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSRlEl6raTzjc6ju4VvucJA/videos

Why not put the address in your favourites so you can always find it easy and/or subscribe so that you will receive notification when I upload new content

I had a look today and set up the Playlists, then needed to adjust one or two headings and could not find an edit option for the Playlists anywhere. It appears they havn't been added into the Beta version I am using yet. Eventually I was directed to where I wanted to go via the help.

This reminds a little of tagging images. You start off meaning well, like new years resolutions, but if you're not careful you can quickly lose track. Fortunately with YouTube subjects there are not as many categories.

Need to make sure I get them right each time I post one