The Beckham Digital Forum
Dave C

The walk to the beach

Hiya, haven`t been on for a while but had a 20ft fall and broke a small bone in my right foot but now mending been out and about shooting images. I quite liked this shot that got decent marks on a recent forum. You can see a larger copy on the following link , there a number of my latest images there as well if you click through the gallery. BTW the unknown flower came up in the gravel in our front drive from nowhere, I`ve picked out some flowers very similar but can`t find one with such lush leaves. Anyone?

Hiya Becks

http://www.pbase.com/davechilvers/latest_images

770074859_TheWalk.thumb.jpg.fa3544be8c987eff40e58ffc796f9b1f.jpg

Dave

What a shame you never fell on your head, you wouldn't have felt a thing :-) I can't help with the flower picture. I only know two flowers:- Tulips and not Tulips and that definitely isn't a Tulip :-)

Thats a nice Infrared and what a perfect sky too. I like the way the clouds leave a nice gap between them and the land. I should pop over and come and stay for a while. 

Carol had a fall recently too. A back somersault in the bathroom I think. That has kept us home during the winter and stopped us heading north for some warmth, freezing our A***s off here. It got down to 13c the other night, almost frosty :-)

Now what was you telling me about Infra red not being so good around the coast

_MG_1034-1.jpg

At least I have a few inches of hair to cushion the blow 😂 you could adapt a white card on your head as a fill light 🤣 OK, I`ll look up Tulips and see if anything matches!!!

The weather has gone mad around the world Becks, we have had probably the hottest long spell of weather for many a year. It has now cooled down a bit and at least night sleeping is better. If the weather gets any worse in Aus then don`t think your coming back to annoy us!!!

Catch you later and give Carol my best (put your high heels on Becks and walk up and down her back 😀 like you used to do for me 🤐

(anyone reading this then don`t think we don`t like each other, if we didn`t joke with each other then I would think something has gone wrong)

Dave ( the one that showed the master PS)

Don't you remember that line about  I only know two flowers:- Tulips and not Tulips and that definitely isn't a Tulip??

Remember the judge at Dagenham, Dennis Mickelborough? That was always his line and I have never forgotten it, cos its a good one

By the way, what's PS? Is that some sort of computer program ?? :-)