The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barry

iPad PRO

We have just treated ourselves to a new iPad Pro each. I have to say that they are impressive. The face recognition works brilliantly, allowing quick and easy access into forums and websites that need a password. The large 12in screen, just gives that much needed space so typing is much easier. 

When we came to Australia we had to give the government $14000 as an insurance against us requiring the welfare state. If we did, it would come out of that money first. Of course we haven’t done that and after 10 years we get our money back plus interest. Apple now have thar interest, but they did part it’s two iPads 😂😂

Now, where is that Drone store 😁

Yes, 10 years already, doesn't time fly.

What made you go to the iPad mini, was it just to get a slightly larger size than an iPhone, or did you not have an iPhone and mini was a better choice

Yeah, already had an iPhone and the ipad mini fit the Mavic controller without any additionl bit of kit other than a centre usb the iPand cable. Its a nice bright display and I have the Kindle app on it so I can take it on trian journeys etc too.

I have an old Ipad 2 here,  the standard iPad size and currently have it up for sale and when I saw your post I had a moment of doubt.  I wondered if I was being too hasty, but a youtube search seems to reveal the iPhone or iPad Mini is favoured.

If I found I needed one later, I could pick one up on Ebay 

I did try an android device but was getting a lot of picture loss. It seems that the Mavic software is geared towards the iPhone and iPad.

They do work well with the iPhone, I now have the iPhone 8s. That has quite a reasonable picture size.