The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gerry

Bristol Balloon Fiesta.

Just watched the slide show and booked a flight to the UK for tomorrow morning..........Not really, but it it is a great event and if I was in the UK in August, I think I would have to go again, especially if you can get on the field. 

Loved the show, that music is very nice isn't it and just think, the queen adverting Beckham Digital. I'll overlook the fact its .com.au not .com.aug, its the thought that counts. I see you spent some time making cut-outs. I bet your an expert by now, balloons and their rigging are not easy.

Here is a picture I just dug out from 2007, 9 years ago already and it seems like yesterday

_MG_2318.jpg

Hi Barry thanks for your comments, before “Bristol Balloon Fiesta” is shown at the club “Members Evening” and posted to my site, I will correct that embarrassing mistake I must have watched it at least 50 times :rolleyes: I receive mails from Australia, New Zealand the Caribbean people who left Bristol 30 plus years ago all keeping up with the changing face of their former home Bristol. When they see H.R.H. in the Beckham Balloon your sales will go through the roof. 

Last year I did manage to gain access to the arena  doubt if I will be that lucky again ? but will try.

Thanks again.

When we first started going to Bristol, there was no arena and it was held in a different part of the Ashton Court Estate. So that goes back a ways. After that I always managed to get a press pass with the help of Digital PhotoFX or Digital Photo magazines, even a couple of flights. Later, we applied ourselves and always got the passes.

If I couldn't get a pass, I am afraid I would probably not go.