The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barry

PicturesToExe 9 - Release PDF

I am well away from home travelling in Australia as PicturesToExe has been launched, but I did prepare this PDF before I left home.  It details the new video sets I have created and includes the usual free video as per our normal newsletters.

This has been the most comprehensive upgrade to PicturesToExe I have ever seen and the software goes from strength to strength. 

A PDF and free video

All PTE-9 video tutorials HERE

Barry

Looks good, no doubt I'll have the tutorials but how about the program, have I missed something. Are you still selling it and Is it an upgrade from PTE8 or completely new, and how much is it?

Paul

May I make a suggestion. For those who stumble across you introductions on Youtube who are not members of this forum, there is no link under the "show more" title to get to a link for your tutorials. Perhaps, it might be a good idea to include it.  Just a thought. Your work is good and this is a quick way for some to reach the site....

Paul

We do still sell the software, but I can't handle upgrades. That has to go back to wnsoft

Hist101

I did put a suggested way into the video by using our search on the web site, but being away from home has limited me quite a bit.

Later. Now added link to the tutorials on the YouTube video pages. 

Just remember that the $ prices quoted on the wnsoft web site are US$ and those on my own site are AUS$. There is a difference.

PTE-9 deluxe software in US$ = 139

PTE-9 deluxe software in AUS$ = 180

All due to exchange rates