The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lithman34

love or Hate.

This is one of my very early digital images. It seems to get two extreems of opinion, either love or hate, A famous lady of the RPS when asked once which was her favourite image replied, [" they are all mine I love them all"]

lost in a strange world.jpg

I can see why it is a marmite... or vegemite... image Lithman. Maybe if the Elephant was in black and white it would work better. Probably does not help with the Elephant being covered in mud either. You could try bringing out the texture of the Elephant more as well. Like the frame you have there, would you care to elaborate how it was achieved.

This is applying an artistic approach to wildlife and of course many seem to have a mental block on that. If the touch of the clone tool can still render an animal shot no longer natural history. Then it’s not a big leap to see why some people would easily put this in the hate column.

I think the image looks rather dramatic and if it’s an early image, then it would have stood out. Perhaps some of the hate was because it’s obviously digital.

I like frame too, looks well presented

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this