The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lithman34

Composite

I have always struggled to get good compositions in flower shots. In theory you are attracted to take a picture because of the colour, the flower showing at it's best and complexity of nature, but the reality is it's difficult to show them off at their best. Using a composite image like this and possibly using textures is probably the best way to manage this without worrying about backgrounds and perfection of composition in a single flower. Thanks for showing and inspiring us Lithman.

It is more of a blend rather than a straight composite, using opaccity to reveal images below.and masks to fill in areas and colours. I don't know how to show a larger version, to site keeps telling me to reduce the size as it is too large.

Here is a strange thing. Ken has dropped a Jpeg image of his floral picture into my Mediafire dropbox, but Malewarebytes will not allow it to download, even though www.mediafire.com is selected as a safe site. I can download anything else from the same folder including other images, but not that image.

I have checked my Maleware bytes settings and cannot find a way around this at the present time and wonder if it is caused by where Ken is located in Spain.

Can someone else try dropping a jpeg into the file drop above so I can test it.

Ta

I downloaded and posted the attached image from Morturn via my File Drop with no problem this morning. (thanks Morturn)

I sized it to 1920 and it posted fine, so I am not sure why the image from Lythman is caught by Malewarebytes as suspect. Especially as I have www.mediafire.com set as a safe site in malewarebytes ?

_DSC1645-1.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this