The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barry

May 2018 Newsletter

Perhaps its something to do with a windows update. I noticed it on our club laptop that doesn't get updated as much as a desktop would. It could be that if I checked now it has been that the difference can no longer be seen.

It must be a nightmare writing code for software and getting to work on all machines

Gerry

With regard to profiles I was thinking that perhaps it really does indicate that ACR is the mainstream now that they are putting effects into it.

Thank you for the Newsletter Barry, enjoyed reading it.. have been away for a while at the worst possible place, but getting better slowly.. I know you said can't have me away from the forum.. I'll be up and running soon.

I realise that on your videos time is of an essence, and you certainly got the message over very well. The first thing that struck me was would anyone notice that the right hand side of the player word is now back to front, because if this was enlarged and printed it would stand out.

It probably wouldn’t show that much amongst all that clutter,  but the other thing you could do is either, search the Internet for a better version of the player sign, then  copy over it, or just blur the sign to prevent it drawing the eye.

The image was a pretty typical Cost Benefit Analasys project. Would I do that copy and paste unless I was demonstrating the techniques? No, probably not because the picture wasn’t of the type that warrants the work. Even after the work, the image is fairly ordinary.

In this case it’s the technique that’s important, because it can be used again and again in many different images, some more worthy of the work.