The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barry

March 2019 - Newsletter and Video

Thankyou for that 'Fine Control of Sound' tip/tutorial in this Newsletter.

I'd always felt it odd that there did not seem to be any ability to stretch the Timeline in P2E. For example, in my Video Editing program, both at the bottom and the side of the Timeline, there are little plus & minus signs that one can just click on to do just that!

George  

Thank you Barry for the newsletter and the Fine Control of the Timeline. The Timeline and the wave form of PTE looks a great deal easier and much more quicker than using my Photodex Producer program. Did you say there was another upgrade to PTE coming soon. I do really want to get back into the audio visuals.  

Yes, wnsoft have announced version 10 will be released later this year, but remember the versions currently out like PTE 9 is pretty good. It has been announced that the new version will be much better in handling video. Given that i’ve Just started taking some video, that will be nice to have.

Most of what I shot was used in the “In High Places” video I posted a day or so ago. I need to get out more, but it’s not easy with a partner who can’t walk