The Beckham Digital Forum
Dave C

Work around the house and garden done, now playtime

Finally got the 4 sheds and the gates/fences coated, cut the trees and hedges back, cut the lawn and the field grass so time to play photography at last lšŸ˜šŸ˜

A few local IR images ( the last ones from the Fuji XM1 as I had the fuji XT10 converted to get a viewfinder. ) Becks, Alan Burch who used to work for DavidĀ  Leung is now doing IR conversions from home on the I.O.W. the right price for a great job (if anyone in the UK is interested)Ā 

DSCF0394.jpg

DSCF0447.jpg

DSCF1829.jpg

DSCF0364.jpg

DSCF0373.jpg

DSCF0379.jpg

DSCF0382.jpg

DSCF0376working.jpg

I like the darker presentation of the shots, very nice. Can you imagineĀ these back in ourĀ old Dagenham Camera Club days?Ā 

They would have cleaned up.Ā 

23 hours ago, daveg said:

Nice, I like 4 and 5 and the last one probablyĀ because of the human interest.

PP'ing is first class.

DG

Thanks for your comments

18 hours ago, Barry said:

I like the darker presentation of the shots, very nice. Can you imagineĀ these back in ourĀ old Dagenham Camera Club days?Ā 

They would have cleaned up.Ā 

Thanks Beck, coming from you it means a lot. Those were the days mate, when you think at what tools we had at our disposal in the early days but I suppose that`s what made us what we are mate. I don`t drive far now so have to try and turn the local stuff into something worth looking at. I caught a shot on the beach the other day and just did a quick edit whilst writing this for you, it`s not complete yet but I was wrong about the coastĀ šŸ¤

and there was this little mouse that caught my eye in the garden the other day stealing from one of the bird feeding platforms, it`s not up to your AV standards but it is a record.

Dave

the light was right.jpg