The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
daveg

Panoramas

Seeing BB's superb Drone image reminded me of some recent Panos that I tried.

Time out of the house to be able to use a camera is at a premium and on this occasion the weather was not kind. But on a round trip up to Talgarth on business I managed two HDR Panoramas. Llangasty Church is about 110 degrees. Tech details: 24mm f2.8 Lens in portrait mode @ f11, ISO 100. Panosaurus Panorama gadget.

3750_2841-HDR-Pano-2.thumb.jpg.26ee886b7ffb92ebc120c8cd7114e86e.jpg

On the way back I stopped in the lay-by just before the Storey Arms and braved the wind and rain to take a shot that I have always wanted to try. Maybe I will have more luck with the weather next time. This shot is about 170 degrees. Tech details as above.

3750_2891-HDR-Pano-1.thumb.jpg.dd667e7a89197756e8c44681963e7d7f.jpg

Both are 5 shot Brackets and each of the 5 shot groups are 10 degrees apart. Assembled in Photoshop CC from the RAW files using the HDR Panorama option in ACR.

There is no intention of Competition, but any comments would gratefully received. They are just record shots.

DG

The sad thing with the Mavic Pro 2 is that it doesn’t have a portrait mode like the Original Mavic Pro

There is an option called way points, but I think that allows you to pre program a flight through obstacles. I’m still becoming familiar with the drone, but a little trapped at the moment with my wife. Her back is so bad since we got back from Tasmania, we are trapped in the house.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this