The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barry

Forum Down

Looks like it was my user error that removed the forum files. Good job I had a backup made from just a few days ago.

A lesson to be learned here, always make sure your digital files are backed up and safe. You never know when a simple error may wipe them all out 😳

Hi Barry,

I can get onto the Forum via my old shortcut link but cannot get on via your new website. It keeps asking me to subscribe and as I had previously subscribed it will not let me in as the email address is "previously registered". Not a problem as long as the link on my old shortcut continues to work

Mickp2127

I'm not sure why that should be, because that link is to the forum domain name. I checked and the link again and it didn't include the s from https

Not sure if that will make a difference, but just added the s to http and checked the link myself and it seems to be fine.

Your shortcut remembers your login.

see how it goes now

If push comes to shove, I can always remove a member in the Control Panel here and they can re-apply. However,  hopefully with all the changes of the past weeks things will be more settled now.

The last thing I need is technical issued on my websites. 😁