The Beckham Digital Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barry

Shoreline

Hello Barry,

I do not recall seeing this splendid AV before. I guess I have as I think I have seen all yours that you have put out there. Must be my age.

I have often thought that it would be a good idea to have a screen on the ceiling in the dentist's surgery so the poor person in the chair could see something to take their mind off the torture going on. This would be an ideal clip to show as it really is a peaceful and calming piece. Wonderful.

Perhaps this also can be a distraction for you Barry with all that is going on in your world at the moment. I do hope so.

Anthony

I don’t have a great deal of time for anything new right now, but there are a few old slide shows that are not posted on the new site. So, I’m gradually looking  through them and any I think are worthy of another view, I’ll  Update them to 60p videos. Yes, it is a distraction and it doesn’t take too much effort. Not sure I have much of that right now

I like the shoreline and I can easily lose myself for an hour or two in these situations with a camera, one lens and a tri-pod. A beach with some rocks and some driftwood and I’m happy for ages 😁